Accustomed to the organization of flights requiring very high reactivity (Evasan) the Air Archipels team is available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day to set up the necessary means to satisfy your requests. Our goal: to bring you to your desired destination, when you need to, safely and as comfortably as possible.
Presentation of Air Archipels
Air Archipels is the leader of flights on demand in the French Polynesia.
The company carries out 3000 hours of flight per year, most of which are for medical emergency evacuations.
A 100% subsidiary of Air Tahiti group, the company is the sole flight provider reaching inaccessible islands like the Marquesas Islands. Air Archipels is also responsible for connecting some remote Tuamotu islands.
Capable of dispatching a crew in 45 minutes, Air Archipels is responsible for nearly 90% of all inter-island medical emergency evacuations carried out in French Polynesia. Air Archipels is the main flight provider of local health services and also for private insurance companies.
With a fleet of 5 airplanes and 18 pilots, its experience also makes it a prime (select) provider for all private and public clients wishing to benefit from private flights “à la carte” in French Polynesia.
Safety, flexibility, responsiveness, efficiency and discretion are at the heart of our business.
- The security of all activities related to air transportation is our priority.
- Flexibility, required to adapt to all the requests and needs of our customers, to the extent that security requirements are met.
- Responsiveness, absolutely necessary, makes us the best choice as interlocutors for last minute situations and emergencies.
- Efficiency, required for the proper respect of our values correlated to an impeccable organization and the100% involvement of our teams.
- Discretion, essential, our moral commitment to our customers.
These values are the cornerstones of our business, around which our corporate culture and organization are built